Class Representatives (CR)
CR acts as a pathway between the students and management. Class Representatives are a vital channel of communication between the college and students representing, communicating, and giving feedback on college and student matters. They act as a representative of students. Be a voice for the students to ensure that they have a quality learning experience at ACE, Actively engage students within class and campus to enhance all students learning experience and enhance their skills.
- Supporting the college in maintenance of discipline in the class and setting a good example for the class in both academic and non-academic areas
- Act as a key contact between management and the fellow class members regarding Class Health and safety, facilities and student welfare needs.
- Assist in the dissemination of information within their relevant class and campus, when requested by the college.
- Create awareness of all policies relating to academic and student support and point students to respective departments for any support needs.
- Uphold the student learner charter and learner involvement strategy
- Make positive contributions in relevant meetings
- Communicate the information's to the students of their respective class as directed by management in the best interest of students.
We provide the platform for the students' concerns and opinions; play an active role in resolving any issues with the faculty and administration. We encourage and bring new initiatives to the table with the aim to make campus life and learning more fun and engaging.