The following procedure shall be followed for selection of the candidates for admission to various courses:
- Candidates would be required to fulfil all the conditions as spelt out in the information Brochure.
- Minimum pass marks in the qualifying examination shall be the eligibility criteria to apply for the course. It doesn't mean confirmed admission in the said course.
- Admission shall be made on the basis of criteria given in the information Brochure.
- All the eligible candidates shall be required to appear personally before the Counseling Committee/Student Cell for verification of documents and checking of eligibility.
- The candidates shall present all the required certificates/documents/testimonials in original along with attested photocopies to the Admission Committee/Student Cell for verification and record. The admission will be confirmed after approval from Admission Committee.
- Admission to the applied course and class would be confirmed subject to submission of required documents and applicable fees.
- The eligibility of the candidates shall be ascertained at the time of admission.
- The candidates, who do not get admission in one round of counseling, shall be eligible for admission in subsequent round, if vacant seats are available.
- The decision of the Admission Committee/College Management in all matters relating to the admissions shall be final.
- Student can deposit the fees by Cash/Cheque/Draft or by Debit or Credit Card to Account Section of the College.