Different scholarship schemes initiated by the state Government to financially aid the students with potential belonging to under privileged, needy and physically challenged groups are also extended by the college to ensure increased access to education for such candidates. Following are the various types of Scholarship schemes available for the benefit of students through various funding agencies:
- Scholarship to the handicapped SC/ST/OBC students by the Social Justice, Govt. of Rajasthan.
- Scholarship given to the meritorious students by Central Government.
- Post Matric Scholarship for SBC Students, Rajasthan
- Chief Minister's Higher Education Scholarship Scheme, Rajasthan
- Ripudaman Singh Memorial Scholarship for Meritorious Students of 12th